This course is for people with limited or no experience of using 180 degree wheeled excavators. You will learn to operate and maintain machines above and below 5 tonnes.
You gain the CPCS trained operator card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical test.
If you already have experience, but need a formal qualification you should do our condensed 3-day course.
- Operate the 180° wheeled excavator
- Safely and productively fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
Call us on free phone 0800 581 976 for more information on our 180 Wheeled Excavator Training